Senior Software Engineer
Decentralized Identity and Verifiable Credentials represent a Paradigm Shift in how identities are managed and presented by the end user. This exciting new area will provide an opportunity for forward-thinking IT Security professionals to be at the forefront of a technology which will revolutionize how identities are managed in the coming years.
At AffinitiQuest.io, our Mission is to develop leading-edge software that empowers our clients to rapidly leverage the security and privacy benefits of Decentralized Identity and Verifiable Credentials to simplify business processes and encourage end-users to take control of the management and presentation of their own Identity information.
An Ottawa-based, Canadian SaaS company, Affinitiquest.io is seeking software developers who are passionate about what they do and take a creative approach to problem-solving. The ideal candidates are seeking full-time employment opportunities with a growing and dynamic organization. They will be ambitious and career-oriented.
Who you are:
- Curious about how things work and always looking for ways to make things better
- Take a collaborative approach to solving problems
- Care about the success of the team
- Your passion and enthusiasm form the underpinning of everything you do
- The need to learn and grow your skills is part of your DNA
- Not afraid to express your opinion
- Would love to work with a team who has already built three successful companies
What you will do:
- Design and develop software across all areas of the platform’s architecture
- Extend the state of the art in Decentralized Identity and Verifiable Credentials
- Implement data minimization to support advanced privacy preserving data collection techniques
You have the following skills:
- Experience with cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, Google)
- Experience developing in a cross-platform environment (DotNet Core, NodeJS)
- Familiarity with virtualization technologies (VMWare ESX, Docker)
- Experience with a variety of languages and paradigms
- Mobile Application Development (iOS and Android)
Desirable qualifications include:
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or equivalent engineering experience
- Strong interest in software design, user experience, user interfaces, distributed computing
- Familiarity with Distributed Ledger or Decentralized Identity platforms (Hyperledger, Ethereum, etc…)
If you want to be part of an entrepreneurial team, are passionate about the user experience, care deeply about privacy and want to be part of a fun company building solutions that leverage the latest in DID technology, we would love to talk to you!